Information for investors including share price data, annual reports and presentations
Johnson Matthey delivered an improving performance in 2016/17, with stronger second half and full year results in line with expectations.
Swipe through to see performance highlights for 2016/17.
- Sales excluding precious metals of £3,578 million
- Profit before tax of £481.7 million
- Earnings per share of 209.1 pence
- Ordinary dividend per share of 75.0 pence
- Average number of employees:
- Voluntary employee turnover:
- Lost Time Injury and Illness1:
- Occupational illnesses:
1.00 per 1,000, +11%
1 Per 200,000 working hours in a rolling year.
- Carbon footprint
509 thousand tonnes CO 2 equivalent, +6%
- Energy consumption
5,136 thousands GJ, +1%
- Waste to landfill
6,894 tonnes, +253%
- Water withdrawal
2,643 thousand cubic metres, +1%
Chief Executive statement
This has been a year of further progress; strengthening our business, implementing our strategy and delivering financial results in line with expectations.
Robert MacLeod, Chief Executive
Also in this section